When your pet cannot be with you, or when you wish you had your pet with you, what can you do to make a connection? How can you ease the pain? The answer is Spinning: Pets Yarn.
We consult with you on the fibre your pet produces to assess its suitability for the process of spinning. It is then a matter of fibre preparation and actual spinning time to produce a yarn that can be used to craft whatever you desire.
Your Pet Project
- Methods vary from knitting and crochet, to weaving.
- Wear your pet as a garment, to keep them close to your heart.
- Wear your pet as a hat, to show you think about them.
- Crochet a blanket for the sofa, to wrap up in their warmth on a cold night.
- Knit a picture frame to surround a picture of your loved pet.
- Fashion a pillowcase to hug when your pet cannot be there “in person”.
For Owners Who Love Their Pets
Owners love the affection and companionship given unconditionally from their pet. Warm and smooth to the touch, each pet responds to the owner’s presence. They keep each other company.
Part of The Family
They may have four legs or only two; they may have a long tail, a short tail, or no tail at all; they may have spots, stripes, or have no pattern; or they may be a single solid colour. Whatever the phenotype, your pet is a valued member of the household.
A Pet’s Love is Unconditional
A pet worships their owner, always welcomes them enthusiastically, eats gratefully at each meal, is content with cheap outings and gives lifelong loyalty and protection.
Your Pet is Unique
Limited only by your imagination, you can show off your pet’s uniqueness to the world and have your pet with you at all times. Love your pet and keep the connection.