- Channel 10 Studio 10 – Hear more about what I do, with a quick demonstration
- ABC Hobart – Spinning dog fur into yarn, keeping memories close
- ABC TV Melbourne – Spinning yarn from your pet is the perfect way to keep them close long after they’re gone. Here we talk to Sarah Jaensch from ABC Melbourne about a recent project completed for Mr and Mrs Ewing and their Samoyed’s
- Mail Online – Talking to Mail Online about why the demand for clothing made from pet fur has never been higher.
- Mashable – A fantastic piece on how we’ve used Spinning Pets Yarn to raise money for conservation in Antarctica and involve the local community.
- Little Things – Celebrate the uniqueness of your pet with an equally unique knitted scarf or beanie, and keep them close to you forever
Click any image below to enlarge